Now – October 29
Explore this site and review benefit plan details to make your benefit plan selections. If you do not make changes to your benefit selection during Open Enrollment, your current benefits elections will remain in effect in 2022. However, you will not be enrolled in an FSA for 2022. If you plan to add dependents, be sure to have your dependent documentation (e.g., birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) ready and available prior to making your enrollment selections.
October 13 – 29
Enroll to make your 2022 benefit plan selections.
- Enter your JHED ID and JHED password, if requested
- Go to Benefits Marketplace. Click “Go >”
- Make your selections, then review and complete the checkout process.
- Enroll dependents and update beneficiary information. Note that you’ll need to upload documentation for your newly added dependents.
- Remember to confirm your dependents and beneficiaries
- Retain a copy for your records and print your confirmation statement*.
*IMPORTANT: You will need your confirmation statement if you have questions later about your 2022 benefit elections.
Choose to participate
in a health care or dependent care flexible spending account (FSA) for 2022.
Elect voluntary benefits:
Review your voluntary benefits. These are supplemental and 100% employee paid.
Know your payment card status
- First-time health care FSA participants will receive a prepaid card from the provider to use for eligible medical expenses.
- Renewals: Please verify your card’s expiration date to determine if you need a new card for 2022.
January 1, 2022
- Your 2022 benefit elections are effective.
- All employees will receive new medical and vision coverage cards. These will be mailed to your home in mid-December so that you will have your new card by early January.